HIV Associated Cancers

,

There is a mixed bag of news when it comes to HIV associated cancers. While the instances of AIDS-defining cancers, or the cancers typically associated with AIDS progression: Kaposi sarcoma, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, and invasive cervical cancer, have decreased, instances of other types of cancers in HIV infected patients has increased, resulting in a virtual offset. Nonetheless, progress has been made when it comes to longevity in HIV patients. Highly active antiretroviral therapy has improved quality of life for HIV-infected patients, including lengthening life expectancy and reducing the risk of AIDS progression. While this is good news, what isn't good news is the noticeable increase in other types of cancers.

Between 1991 and 1995, about 34,000 cases of AIDS-defining cancers were present in HIV-infected patients; this number dropped to around 10,000 ten years later (between 2001 and 2005). This is a positive indication of the antiretroviral medication working and helping to delay the progression from HIV to AIDS. However, the instances of other cancers skyrocketed. About 3,000 cases of other cancers were found in HIV patients from 1991 to 1995; that number jumped to 10,000 cases ten years later. Since 2003, the number of non-AIDS-defining cancers has exceeded the number of AIDS-defining and HIV associated cancers. While some of this can be attributed to the general aging of the population, it doesn't explain it entirely.

Those with HIV infection are highly susceptible to cancers that are not AIDS-defining or HIV associated cancers, such as Hodgkin lymphoma, anal cancer, lung cancer, and liver cancer. About half of all cancers diagnosed in HIV patients between 2001 and 2005 are one or more of these four cancers. In fact, there were eight times more anal cancers, twice as many lung cancers, twice as many Hodgkin lymphomas, and five times as many liver cancers diagnosed in HIV patients between 2001 and 2005 as opposed to 1991 to 1995.

There is indeed an increase in persons over age 40, and cancer tends to show up more often at older ages. That notwithstanding, the overall number of HIV associated cancers decreasing is a good sign that the current medical treatments to fight HIV are working in some capacity. While research continues to progress toward a potential cure, the treatments currently available have improved and lengthened the lives of many people who are living every day with HIV. This is an important point to remember. However, the number of non-HIV associated cancers increasing is something to recognize and be aware of.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6202278

27 comments to “HIV Associated Cancers”

  • October 12, 2013 at 9:15 PM

    Good morning to you all I want to drop a testimony about a power full man his name is doctor abegbe the man that cure me and my wife from hiv I was tested hiv positive 3year age and my wife was already affected by me will decide to look for treatment for the hiv,I really need cure to the virus god help me with man called abegbe the man that cure any disease I see blog post about his good work I pick his email and number I call him to confirm if what I saw is true the man explain everything about it to me and also tell me what do and the thing I will bring before the cure can take place well he list out the thingsI needed for my cure I do according to what he said and he told me that he will call me back after if he done with cure and he did after everything I went for hiv test I was negative and my wife too what a miracle thanks doctor, you can reach him now DR.ABEGBESPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM or call +2347067167955
    1.spiritual problems 2.inability to satisfy a woman 3.low sperm count 4.kidney problem 5.diabetes 6.cancer of the breast 7.cancer of the blood 8.lase fiver 9.debilitating ( invisible sickness) 10.strock 11.fibromyalgia 12.sleep workers 13.barrenness 14.he-potent 15.HIV aids.etc

    delete
  • October 23, 2013 at 5:59 AM
    sandra kons says:




    MY HIV HEALING TESTIMONY
    My mouth is short of words, i am so so happy because Dr shalor has healed me from HIV ailment which i have been suffering from the past 3 years now, i have spend alot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, i have tried all means in life to always i can become Hiv negative one day, but there was no answer until i found Dr from Dr shalor the paris of african who provide me some healing spell that he uses to help me, now i am glad telling everyone that i am now HIV Negative, i am very very happy, thank you Dr shalor for helping my life comes back newly without any form of crisis, may the good lord that i serve blessed you Dr shalor and equip you to the higher grade for healing my life. i am so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in this whole world that is HIV positive to please follow my advice and get healed on time, because we all knows that HIV disease is a deadly type,contact Dr shalor for your Hiv healing spell today at:drshalorspelltemple@gmail.com He will be always happy to assist you online and ensure you get healed on time, contact Dr today shalor for your healing spell immediately, drshalorspelltemple@gmail.com
    Permalink | Share it

    delete
  • November 2, 2013 at 8:56 AM
    amanda swain says:

    am from the united state of America . i want to share this wonderful testimony , to the people who are in the same problem that i was before i meant doctor Ariba . i was living with HIV for the past 1 year, just last month as i was browsing on net, i saw a testimony of somebody called beauty, testifying of how she was cured from HIV by doctor Ariba , and i decided to also email and tell him about my problem, and as i did that he told me to send me some details which i did, and then he told me to wait for some time , and after one week he told me to go for another HIV test, which i did, and to my greatest suppress i was confirmed negative. all thanks be to doctor Aluta, and if you know that you are in this problem email him now on ::: dr.aribaspelltemple@outlook.com :::::::or call him on +2348163979933 and i strongly believe that he will help you just as he did mine. wish you guys all luck.

    delete
  • November 2, 2013 at 8:58 AM
    miche kelvin says:

    I am here to testify on how I was healed from my cancer disease by DR.ARIBA the great spell caster, I was having a serious headache though I take treatments the headache never goes off, I was told to go for check-up, I did the result was that I am havingthe cancer of the brain, that there is tumor in my brain, I was not myself ever since that day, everything went worse day by day, I was hoping for death, I was told about a great spell caster whop can heal any disease inthis life, I collected his email which is dr.aribaspelltemple@outlook.com quickly I emailed him to see if my disease can be healed, he told me that I am at the right place, that I should not bother that everything will be fine, I believed him base on the testimonies I had seen on the internet, he asked me to buy some items which I bought, he cast the spell and told me that there is a holy water that will be sent to me, I paid for the courier service, my parcel arrived I took the holy water as prescribed by him, I started feeling normal, the headache was gone, he asked to go for check-up, the tumor that was seen in my brain was no more. I thank DR. ARIBA, if you are having serious problem you can contact him via his email which is dr.aribaspelltemple@outlook.com orcall his mobile line on +2348163979933.

    delete
  • November 21, 2013 at 12:49 AM
    mercy says:


    Hello" thankGod for the wonderful healing spell power which smart render to my life which oracle support, i was been diagnosed with HIV-AIDS over 7years now which has lead me to unployment and loosing my relationship with my fiance after he heard that i am suffering from the VIRUS, i tried begging him to allow me stays with him, but he still insist on letting me out of his home, until a friend of mine on facebook from SOUTH AFRICA told me more about smart the great healer, that he is going to help restore and healed my diseased with his powerful healing spell, she send me of smart email address and i quickly contacted him, and he replied to after 30mins of my message that my disease is a little and minor disease, that he will solved the disease immediately only if i can accept all he requested from, i told him yes, because truly i know that " HIV-AIDS IS A WICKED AND DEADLY DISEASE I EVER KNOWS ". so i did all he want from me and suprisingly on friday last week smart called me that my problems is solvesd that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly really did, i comfirm from my doctor that i am now HIV-NEGATIVE AND NOT LONG +, I jump up and was crying heavily because truly the disease drive alot of things away from my life, my friends, my cousin, my fiance and relatives, but now since i was comfirm NEGATIVE- my lost friends and fiance has been back to me begging for forgiveness, i have forgiven them and now we are now best of friend. again i will say to smart that he is blessed and may the almighty God which i serve raise him and his family to the higher level in life. Thank and god bless. Please email smart for healing and solution now at = destinysmart11@gmail.com
    FROM U.S.A






    delete
  • November 26, 2013 at 6:35 AM
    Doreen says:

    i am the most excited person on earth today because few minute ago my fiance called me on phone begging me to accept him back and forgive him for the wrong he did to me in the past. i loved him so much but he failed to release it and went on cheating on me till the day i cut him on bed with my best friend. hmm it was really painful so i broke up with him but just yesterday morning i saw some testimonies on Google of how Doctor Zaza used his powerful spell to restore a broken relationship so i contact him through his email to also seek his help because i was in pain and i still love my fiance but all he said was don't worry i will help you with your case though i never believed him because i was scam before by other spell caster but i just tough of giving him a try and now i can boldly say that Doctor Zaza is a great spell caster who cast spell excellently with prove because he restored my broken relationship just the same way i read about him on the internet. My dear friends reading this now, do you need help of any kind then Contact Doctor Zaza today to help you just as he helped me via email: indiaspellcaster@hotmail.com

    delete
  • November 26, 2013 at 7:11 AM
    mogan says:

    i want to thank Dr ADIDON the great spell caster for helping me cure my cancer after 2years of been in pain finally God sent a man that is bless with root ,harbs and spiritual power to help people,i want to say a big thanks to Dr ADIDON what a wonderful spell caster and he also specialize in all kind of spell like :
    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) If you want a child.
    (5) You want to be rich.
    (6) You want to tie your husband/wife
    to be yours forever.
    (7) Herbal care
    (8) If you can be able to satisfy your wife
    sex desire due to low erraction.
    (9) if your menstruation refuse to come out the
    day it suppose or over flows.
    (10) if your work refuse to pay your, people owing you?.
    11) solve a land issue and get it back.
    (12) Did your family Denny you of your right?
    (15) Let people obey my words and do my which.
    (16) Do you have a low sperm count?
    (17) Case solve E.T.C
    because been a successfull human in life
    is every man,s dream. what is the spell
    that is holding you down in life? what is
    that thing that is causing tears and sorrow
    in your life. stop dying in silent, say out your
    maind and let my help help you to breake that yourk.if you need my assistant my privatly and tell me the problem to be solve.
    email him via:: ( dradidonspell@outlook.com) or call +2347055164532 or

    delete
  • December 3, 2013 at 4:50 PM
    anonymous says:

    i am Philip I want to say hello to the world at large, I am very grateful for the good deeds DR. Oko did for me, I was an HIV patient, everything went bad for me, I couldn’t do things with my friends anymore, I loosed my job, I loosed everything, I was even waiting for death itself, I went searching on the internet I saw many testimonies on how different spell casters helped people in curing their deadly diseases, I collected one spell caster’s email, which DR. Oko of the solutionhome@outlook.com I emailed him and he answered me, I told him all problems, he ask me not to worry, that I will be free from the deadly disease, which I did, he casted the spell, and told me that he will send a medicine to me through courier services, I was surprised to get the medicine after 3days, he asked me to drink it which I did and he asked me to go for a medical check-up in a hospital, I went to the hospital I went for a HIV test, I was tested HIV negative, I was shocked, I asked myself, “is there still good helpers out there”? I promised to share my testimony to the whole world, I’m now free, I have a better job, if you are passing through pains you need help you can share your problems to DR. Oko through solutionhome@outlook.com

    delete
  • January 4, 2014 at 5:43 AM
    Lara Lolla says:

    My name is Lera Lolla I was diagnosed of this deadly disease a friend of mine introduce Dr Enoma to me and I actually did contact him after he has prepare what he said he will do he sent it to me and I used it according to his prescription after one week I went to the hospital to check my status again because I was feeling differently from the way I used when I was tested positive to my greatest surprise the status was negative the dr there was surprise and I have to tell the whole world about this. If you are having any problem I recommend Dr Enoma for you. You can contact him with his email dr.enomaspellhome@gmail.com or Phone Number: +2348128523785

    delete
  • January 20, 2014 at 4:04 PM

    HIV is a terrible disease, if not for my Husband and the help of the great Dr. Oraede my life would have been a mess! I was diagnosed with HIV in 2005, my husband encouraged me, and told me not to lose hope, I manage to give birth to a baby Boy who was free from the disease, and my Husband was always there for me! One day he came to me and told me that he have found a man who can cure me. Base on scientist, they said there is no cure for HIV; he told me that he has seen many testimonies about him on the internet. We decided to contact him, we filled his Herbal home form, and he asked us to buy some items which we did! Three days later he asked me to go for HIV test, faithfully I went to do the Test, Lo and Behold, I was cured, the virus was not found in my Body... My Dear Husband and my Father Dr. Oraede, God will surely bless the both of you, till the end of time, in Jesus name.. If you have any problem kindly contact he on Dr.oraedespellhome@hotmail.com or you can reach him via his mobile phone on +2348161879468.....

    delete
  • February 12, 2014 at 7:56 PM

    i want to thank Dr sukuju for
    the herbal hiv medicine he gave
    to me and my daughter, i was suffering from
    hiv when i gave birth to my
    daughter and that was how my daughter got
    the sickness indirect from me, but
    to God be the glory that i am heal with the
    herbal medicine that DR sukuju
    gave to me when i contacted him. i want
    to use this medium to tell
    everyone that the solution to our sickness has
    come, so i will like you to contact
    this great healer on his email address:
    drsukujuspelltemple@
    gmail.com with him all your pains will be gone, i
    am really happy today that i and my
    daughter are cured of hiv, we are
    now negative after the use of his
    medicine,my doctor confirm it.
    once more i say a big thank to
    you Dr sukuju for healing hands upon my life and my daughter, i say may
    God continue to bless you abundantly and
    give you more power to keep
    helping those that want your help
    in their lives. email him now he is waiting
    to receive you. :drsukujuspelltemple@gmail.com

    delete
  • February 16, 2014 at 3:53 PM


    HELLO, i want to share this wonderful testimony to the world as a whole in case there is some body in this same situation. i was diagnosed of HIV in the year 2009 until i meant testimony online by a woman with name Anita about a man called Dr sukuju, i was not too sure if it was real until i contacted him my self . I thought that there was never a cure for my deadly ailment but Dr sukuju told me that his herbs could cure me, and then i decided to give him a try, he then told me that once i start taking his herbs, that it will only take me some days to be cured, i believed him and took the herb with faith. after he gave me the medication, i took it and i was feeling some new signs in my body and i decided to go for a test and the result stated that i was HIV negative, i was very happy and even called my pastor and told him about it, i am very happy that i am now HIV negative and i am also happy that i will not be celebrating this Christmas as an HIV patient as i have did for the past 4 years, so help me say a very big thank you to Dr sukuju for saving me from the hands of the deadly ailment. if you are also in this type of situation and you are seeking for solution, seek no more for you have received the right information you have been wanting for a very long time in this type of issues you are very free to contact Dr. sukuju today through his private email: drsukujuspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on his mobile number : +2348141690929. i strongly believe that he will help you out just as he did mine,

    delete
  • March 4, 2014 at 9:14 PM
    drsmart fred says:

    Hello" thankGod for the wonderful healing spell power which smart render to my life which oracle support, i was been diagnosed with HIV-AIDS over 7years now which has lead me to unemployment and loosing my relationship with my fiance after he heard that i am suffering from the VIRUS, i tried begging him to allow me stays with him, but he still insist on letting me out of his home, until a friend of mine on Facebook from SOUTH AFRICA told me more about smart the great healer, that he is going to help restore and healed my diseased with his powerful healing spell, she send me of smart email address and i quickly contacted him, and he replied to after 30mins of my message that my disease is a little and minor disease, that he will solved the disease immediately only if i can accept all he requested from, i told him yes, because truly i know that " HIV-AIDS IS A WICKED AND DEADLY DISEASE I EVER KNOWS ". so i did all he want from me and surprisingly on Friday last week smart called me that my problems is solved that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly really did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now HIV-NEGATIVE AND NOT LONG +, I jump up and was crying heavily because truly the disease drive alot of things away from my life, my friends, my cousin, my fiance and relatives, but now since i was confirm NEGATIVE- my lost friends and fiance has been back to me begging for forgiveness, i have forgiven them and now we are now best of friend. again i will say to smart that he is blessed and may the almighty God which i serve raise him and his family to the higher level in life. Thank and god bless. Please email smart for healing and solution now at = destinysmart11@gmail.com or call +2348104933655.
    FROM U.S.A






    delete
  • March 6, 2014 at 1:26 AM
    vodoo spell says:

    Be careful here nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get your ex or love back,any testimonies of most spell caster here must be ignore.because most of them are scam i mean real scam which i was a victim and i got ripped of thousands of dollars because i was so anxious to get my wife back after she left me for over 2 years with my 7 years old son jerry,i have applied to 7 different spell caster here and all to no avail they all ask for same thing send your name your ex name address and picture phone number etc which i did over and over again and most of them were from west Africa until i saw a post about mama Anita spell and i decided to gave her my last trail.she ask me four things my real name,my ex and my ex mother name and $180 and said my ex will come back in 24hours, i have paid over $3000 on spell casting and courier and nothing have work for me after 3 days i was thinking about how much i have lost so far so i said let me give her a try so i called her again and send my real name,my ex and my ex mother name and the $180 because i swear it was my last try so i was waiting as she told me to wait till next day and i could not sleep that night because i really love my wife and want her back at 9pm that day i saw my wife on line on face book and she said hi at first i was shock because she never talk with me for the past a year and 9 month now i did not reply again she said are you there? i quickly reply yes and she said can we see tomorrow i said yes and she went off-line i was confused i try to chat her again but she was no more on line i could not sleep that night as i was wondering what she is going to say, by 7.am the next morning she gave me a miss call i decided not to call back as i was still on shock again she call and i pick she said can we see after work today i said yes so she end the call immediately i got off work she call me and we meet and now we are back again i call mama anita the next day thanking her for what she has done in fact i still call her and thank her as my life was not complete without my wife please be careful here i have been scam thousands of dollars if you want a true love spell then contact mama Anita (mama.anitatruelovespell@gmail.com)

    delete
  • March 11, 2014 at 10:52 AM

    Hello my name is Harrison i know a renowned spell caster you can also visit and also send him a message through his mail okonofua_solution_tem99@hotmail.com because he helped me when i had issues with my Girlfriend, because we had quarrels and she never wanted me back, if you need the right place to solve your problems OKONOFUA SOLUTION TEMPLE is the right choice. He is a man that has been casting spells now with 24 years experience. He can cast spells for different purposes like.

    (1)If you want your ex back.......
    (2) Herbs to cure HIV/AIDS, and CANCER....
    (3)If you want a child......

    Contact Him today on:
    okonofuatem99@gmail.com
    Good Luck.

    delete
  • March 13, 2014 at 5:40 PM
    Richson Ruth says:

    I was a HIV-AIDS patient and I got it from cheating on my husband. It was sort of a payback but a week later I was told by a friend that the person who I cheated with had the HIV-AIDS virus and did not tell me. I was so stupid by not using a condom I thought since he was an old school friend he was trustworthy. But I was wrong. I cried and cried. Two days later, I got a phone call from my friend and she told me about a person who is known by another friend, who can help me. I could not let my husband know what I was going through. I finally got his email maduraitemple@yahoo.com and I text this man my story and he replied me immediately saying i should be calm and told me that everything will be OK. I could not come to terms with what I was hearing but then I concluded it did not matter because I was so broken up I just needed help. I was going out of my mind literally. I was confused with what he was telling me, but I listened. He told me about some materials i need to buy that he needed to cast the spell and I said OK. I bought the materials to him,i sent down my picture to him and my positive result sheet and he replied me that i am going to be negative under 3 days.I message Him every 2hours for 2day and I knew he thought that I was crazy but I did care I needed a shoulder.Behold,the third day he messaged me i should go for a test that i will be negative. My marriage could be broken because of a stupid mistake and my life was on the line. I remembered when I was going to get the results of my re-test I called him up again and told him that I was going to get my results today and his reply was “so" and that everything will be as he explained. I knew then that he was getting tired of me calling him, maybe I was wrong. Well I got my results and the first person I called up was him - again. As he said hello I started to cry and cry. I could not believe it. I was given a second chance in life.This man is a great spiritual HIV/AIDS healer,his healing spell on aids healing is very powerfull.please brothers and sister,contact:Dr MADURAI Email maduraitemple@yahoo.com

    delete
  • May 3, 2014 at 12:20 AM
    Randy Scott says:

    Been a HIV positive is just like been through hell but EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. So amazing and i want to testify of the good work done by GREAT BABA a very strong and powerful spell caster. GREAT BABA has proved science and scientists wrong for believing and thinking that there is no cure for HIV AIDS but to be sincere this GREAT MAN is so real and powerful. I never thought that this spell will work but this GREAT MAN has proved it to me and it has worked and still working perfectly. My Name is Randy Scott and i was diagnosed of the deadly disease called HIV AIDS in 2011 and i thought that is the end and there will be no hope. Speaking to anyone was always a problem because i was so worried and always in the state of unrest in fact i thought it was over until one blessed day when i was searching for help here on the internet, i came across a testimony about GREAT BABA on how he helped a lady who was HIV positive. At first i thought it was all a lie but i decided to give it a try since there was no option and, when i contacted this MAN he laughed and told me that, that is too small for him to handle but i was still in doubt, and he gave me a form to fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me and he told me that it will cost only $500, I sent him the money because I could not find the items. He bought the items and prepared a cure for me, and instructed me on what to do and i OBEYED him completely as he told me. Then he sent a parcel to me through the courier delivery service. I paid for the courier service, I got my parcel, it was a holy water and a pure holy oil as described by GREAT BABA. I took the holy water and the holy oil and after taking it, he told me to go for check up but I was still in doubt and was so afraid to go for the test but i took a bold step and believed that it is well, and i believed all what he has done and all that he has told me. So i went to the hospital for the test it was so amazing, awesome and exciting what seems to be impossible became possible, the VIRUS disappeared completely from my system and I was tested HIV negative. Quickly I called him and told him what happened he congratulated me and today i am a happy man again the way things use to be. Don't you think that this testimony is worth sharing? I promise to tell the world about him and i will keep sharing this testimony till the end because many people has died of AIDS and i want many people who believed that it is over to know that EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE AND I WANT THEM TO GET HELP FROM THIS SPELL CASTER by contacting him on his email at Highersolutiontemple@yahoo.com for your solution now. If you are hiv positive and you think that is over i want to tell you that there is hope for you and if you truly and dearly value your life please contact him now. THIS IS REAL HE IS NOT A SCAM. Thank you GREAT BABA and May your good gods keep rewarding you for your good deeds.

    delete
  • May 3, 2014 at 6:55 PM
    Randy Scott says:

    Been a HIV positive is just like been through hell but EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. So amazing and i want to testify of the good work done by GREAT BABA a very strong and powerful spell caster. GREAT BABA has proved science and scientists wrong for believing and thinking that there is no cure for HIV AIDS but to be sincere this GREAT MAN is so real and powerful. I never thought that this spell will work but this GREAT MAN has proved it to me and it has worked and still working perfectly. My Name is Randy Scott and i was diagnosed of the deadly disease called HIV AIDS in 2011 and i thought that is the end and there will be no hope. Speaking to anyone was always a problem because i was so worried and always in the state of unrest in fact i thought it was over until one blessed day when i was searching for help here on the internet, i came across a testimony about GREAT BABA on how he helped a lady who was HIV positive. At first i thought it was all a lie but i decided to give it a try since there was no option and, when i contacted this MAN he laughed and told me that, that is too small for him to handle but i was still in doubt, and he gave me a form to fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me and he told me that it will cost only $500, I sent him the money because I could not find the items. He bought the items and prepared a cure for me, and instructed me on what to do and i OBEYED him completely as he told me. Then he sent a parcel to me through the courier delivery service. I paid for the courier service, I got my parcel, it was a holy water and a pure holy oil as described by GREAT BABA. I took the holy water and the holy oil and after taking it, he told me to go for check up but I was still in doubt and was so afraid to go for the test but i took a bold step and believed that it is well, and i believed all what he has done and all that he has told me. So i went to the hospital for the test it was so amazing, awesome and exciting what seems to be impossible became possible, the VIRUS disappeared completely from my system and I was tested HIV negative. Quickly I called him and told him what happened he congratulated me and today i am a happy man again the way things use to be. Don't you think that this testimony is worth sharing? I promise to tell the world about him and i will keep sharing this testimony till the end because many people has died of AIDS and i want many people who believed that it is over to know that EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE AND I WANT THEM TO GET HELP FROM THIS SPELL CASTER by contacting him on his email at Highersolutiontemple@yahoo.com for your solution now. If you are hiv positive and you think that is over i want to tell you that there is hope for you and if you truly and dearly value your life please contact him now. THIS IS REAL HE IS NOT A SCAM. Thank you GREAT BABA and May your good gods keep rewarding you for your good deeds.

    delete
  • May 8, 2014 at 11:47 PM
    Stacy Blair says:

    I am very happy today for what God used Doctor Udolowa a great spell caster to do in my life. i had misunderstanding with my husband in the past and so it led to us breaking up for 3 years but one day i saw a post of Mrs Bella who posted on the internet that Doctor Udolowa a great spell caster helped her with a spell that brought her Husband back so i decided to contact Doctor Udolowa the great Spell caster to help me and he assured me that my Husband will come back to me, luckily today i am very glad to write on this wall that Arthur my husband has come back to me as the great spell caster Doctor Udolowa said. Do you have a problem with you Husband, boy friend, girl friend, relations or in your office and you think you have lost them? worry no more because Doctor Udolowa the great spell caster can help you just as he helped me bring my Husband back okay. contact Doctor Udolowa today via email: Udospiritualspelltemple@hotmail.com

    delete
  • May 10, 2014 at 9:47 PM
    Randy Scott says:

    Been a HIV positive is just like been through hell but EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. So amazing and i want to testify of the good work done by GREAT BABA a very strong and powerful spell caster. GREAT BABA has proved science and scientists wrong for believing and thinking that there is no cure for HIV AIDS but to be sincere this GREAT MAN is so real and powerful. I never thought that this spell will work but this GREAT MAN has proved it to me and it has worked and still working perfectly. My Name is Randy Scott and i was diagnosed of the deadly disease called HIV AIDS in 2011 and i thought that is the end and there will be no hope. Speaking to anyone was always a problem because i was so worried and always in the state of unrest in fact i thought it was over until one blessed day when i was searching for help here on the internet, i came across a testimony about GREAT BABA on how he helped a lady who was HIV positive. At first i thought it was all a lie but i decided to give it a try since there was no option and, when i contacted this MAN he laughed and told me that, that is too small for him to handle but i was still in doubt, and he gave me a form to fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me and he told me that it will cost only $500, I sent him the money because I could not find the items. He bought the items and prepared a cure for me, and instructed me on what to do and i OBEYED him completely as he told me. Then he sent a parcel to me through the courier delivery service. I paid for the courier service, I got my parcel, it was a holy water and a pure holy oil as described by GREAT BABA. I took the holy water and the holy oil and after taking it, he told me to go for check up but I was still in doubt and was so afraid to go for the test but i took a bold step and believed that it is well, and i believed all what he has done and all that he has told me. So i went to the hospital for the test it was so amazing, awesome and exciting what seems to be impossible became possible, the VIRUS disappeared completely from my system and I was tested HIV negative. Quickly I called him and told him what happened he congratulated me and today i am a happy man again the way things use to be. Don't you think that this testimony is worth sharing? I promise to tell the world about him and i will keep sharing this testimony till the end because many people has died of AIDS and i want many people who believed that it is over to know that EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE AND I WANT THEM TO GET HELP FROM THIS SPELL CASTER by contacting him on his email at Highersolutiontemple@yahoo.com for your solution now. If you are hiv positive and you think that it is over i want to tell you that there is hope for you and if you truly and dearly value your life please contact him now. THIS IS REAL HE IS NOT A SCAM, BELIEVE HIM AND DON'T ASK TOO MUCH QUESTIONS. Thank you GREAT BABA and May your good gods keep rewarding you for your good deeds.

    delete
  • May 11, 2014 at 4:52 PM

    My names Sheila Garcia, I am from I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who help me in my life. I was infected with HIV virus in the 2010, i went to many hospitals, churches for cure but there was no solution out, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that I cannot loose my life, I lost everything I have my husband run away from me and also took my children along because of my sickness. One day I was in the river side thinking the next step to take if it is to jump into the river so that I can loose my life totally or just think where I can go to get solution, so a lady walk to me telling me why am I so sad and I open up all to him telling her my stories, she told me that she can help me out that’s the reason she normally come here to help people so that thy can be cured because she was into this problem before, she introduce me to a doctor who cast spells on people and gave me he number and email so I called him and also email him. He told me all the things I need to provide and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening he called me and told me that I should go for an HIV test and which I did as he told me and the result was negative. so if you are also heart broken and also need a help you can also email him at dr.jerryspellhome@gmail.com

    delete
  • May 11, 2014 at 5:03 PM

    My names Sheila Garcia, I am from I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who help me in my life. I was infected with HIV virus in the 2010, i went to many hospitals, churches for cure but there was no solution out, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that I cannot loose my life, I lost everything I have my husband run away from me and also took my children along because of my sickness. One day I was in the river side thinking the next step to take if it is to jump into the river so that I can loose my life totally or just think where I can go to get solution, so a lady walk to me telling me why am I so sad and I open up all to him telling her my stories, she told me that she can help me out that’s the reason she normally come here to help people so that thy can be cured because she was into this problem before, she introduce me to a doctor who cast spells on people and gave me he number and email so I called him and also email him. He told me all the things I need to provide and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening he called me and told me that I should go for an HIV test and which I did as he told me and the result was negative. so if you are also heart broken and also need a help you can also email him at dr.jerryspellhome@gmail.com

    delete
  • November 19, 2014 at 9:22 PM
    Tracy Adams says:

    Before, people said there is no cure on HIV/AIDS, but today many people have now believe that there is a cure. HIV/AIDS can be cured through Africans root and herbs, and our great doctors have finally found the cure of HIV/AIDS, many have get cured with the help of a great spell caster known as Dr Ogbodu. He is the one of the greatest spell doctor in Africa and he has the cure on this disease HIV/AIDS. last month he shared his Herbal Medicine in some medical hospital and now he is well recognize as one of the best spell casters in Africa, you don't have to be sad anymore or share your tears anymore on this disease when the cure have already be found. in 2013 the total number of people living with HIV/AIDS was 12.9 million but today the total number is 1.6 million if you want to get in touch with him contact him on this e-mail below:[ogboduspellhome@gmail.com]

    delete
  • April 27, 2015 at 9:08 PM
    David Pater says:




    This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure ten years HIV in my body, I never believe that this will work I have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what I was waiting for is death because I was broke, one day I hard about this great man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, I decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and I went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, I thought it was a joke, I went to other hospital was also negative, then I took my friend who was also HIV positive to the Dr, after the treatment she was also confirm negative. He also have the herb to cure cancer please I want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com do email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this DR, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work.

    delete
  • May 9, 2015 at 6:12 PM

    It is a great joy for me to share this testimony online of how i was cured of my 6 years HIV virus by DR ORANITUTU. Hello everyone my name is Mark Jackson i was told of been a HIV positive on 28/4/2019, some six years back, ever since my life has been miserable and filled with pain, i have visited different hospitals for cure and none could offer me a help or cure until one day when i was surfing the internet for help and i saw a testimony posted by one Mr Kelvin for the great handwork of DR ORANITUTU and how he was also been cured of HIV virus, so i thought to give it a trial, i collected his email and mobile number on the internet and contacted him, he gave me some encouraging words and told me not to worry that my problems was already solved which i did not really believe, he asked for my details which i provided and he also provided some option and items which i paid for with a little money, he made the spells and called me some few hours later and told me to go for a medical check up which i did with a doubtful mind, some few minutes after the check up the medical doctor that first diagnosed me as a HIV positive came to me with a smile on his face and told me that i am now a HIV negative, i could`nt believe it, i tried 3 other hospitals and they all confirmed me HIV negative, i am so so happy, thank you DR ORANITUTU or curing and helping me. just in case you are also facing this same situation please do contact DR ORANITUTU now for help and instant cure now via email::: dr.oranitutu@gmail.com or dr.oranitutu@yahoo.com or call his mobile number on +2348065675569

    delete
  • December 18, 2015 at 9:04 AM

    Greetings to everyone reading this testimony, I am Kimberly Christopher i am here to testify of a great man who was able to cure me permanently from Hiv Disease just with his herbal medicine,i have been HIV Positive for 5 years before i came across Dr Ijagba Email on the internet on how he has been using his herbal medicine to treat and cure patients from different virus, so i contacted him and i explain to him concerning my problem, i followed up with the instructions he gave me and he urge me to have faith in his words that he was going to restore my health back, after some couple of days Dr Ijagba sent me some medicine which he gave me prescription on how to take for 2 weeks, to make the long story short, I have been confirmed Negative from my recent test in the hospital, just within 2 weeks Dr Ijagba was able to make me healthy and see reasons to live again, though science says there is no cure, i believe God has sent this great man to save people, you can all contact him for his medicine, he has presently been treating diseases like, HERPES,CANCER,BLOOD DISEASE,DIABETES,HIV,TYPHOID, and many others, you can contact this man on ( herbalhealingmedicinehome@gmail.com ) or you can call him on +2348143044267.
    God Bless you sire!

    delete
  • February 14, 2017 at 4:34 PM
    vicky says:

    Am Markario Am here to share this my very Amazing testimony about how Dr.Ogude.. just helped me in Getting my wife back to me that was something that i couldn't imagine will be so easy I've known Sophia for years, When we finally got married,things were so weird so we broke up in February 2011.In June 2012, she and I recently got back together and we were together until march 2013 when she started with some strange behavior later on she wasn't sleeping home. so one day she went out and did not return and ever since she left i haven't set eyes on her ever again and she couldn't give birth ever since i got married to her. During that time my mind was completely at a state of unrest, I wasn't eating, neither was i sleeping,because i love her so much that am willing to do anything to make her happy and be with her forever undermining our situation, I cried,I was so depressed and stressed out and was almost frustrated and was even planning to end it all. so one day i came across an aid were Victoria pope was shearing her testimony how a great spell caster that is above trust called Dr.Ogude helped him and i love and care about her deeply that i just want her to come back because heavens knows how much i love her so i contacted him reluctantly. I never used to believe in spell casting but i gave it a try and it was a positive result. Today we are happily married and blessed by his Amazing powers with two wonderful kids. To you all out there no matter what you facing similar to this this or not but just have this in mind that there is nothing impossible that Dr.Ogude can not be made possible why because his Gifted. Once again thanks to My educated Dr.Ogude with a Certificate Award. you can contact Dr. via his email address ogudesolutiontemple@gmail.com once again thank you Dr.Ogude for your Amazing Works.add Dr.on whatsapp..+2348074609849

    delete

Post a Comment